Substance Misuse

Advice and support from the Community Alcohol Liaison Service (CALS) is available to people experiencing problems with alcohol in the community. 

For referral information please see the NHS Bedfordshire website.

Useful Resources


No comments have been left for this article

Have your say...

Your name will be published alongside your comment but we will not publish your email address.

All comments will be reviewed by a moderator before being published.

Please ensure you complete all fields marked as mandatory.